This blog (is there any remarkable difference between the blog and the one who drives it?) has been nominated for an award; The Versatile Blogger Award, courtesy of a commodious gesture by sister Fatmawaty. Check out her inspiring blog here.
Here is what i have learnt about VBA. According to the link, If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award and you can proudly pin it on your blog.
The rules upon nomination are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
Now, here goes, 7 things about me.
1. When i was 6 years i aspired to be a fire fighter. IDK why, i guess putting off fires seemed like a cool thing to do back then.
2. I started writing a ‘novel’ when i was 12 years which was less than 10 pages long. In just one page, a character was born, lived and died….and that was the end of the story. I wrote it with a brand new HB pencil.
3. The worst job i have ever done was selling packets Nataraj pencils (the ones with a free sharpener). Price was 99 bob a pack, i sold ONLY 1 PACK after 8 hours…..
4. I love reading.
5. I am married to a gem of a lady called Leyla Ismail. If am powered by an engine she would be it, literally. I fuel the ‘engine’ with lots of chocolate and wafers 🙂
6. In my head, i am a vicious kung-fu fighter. In real life i cannot even throw a punch to defend myself.
7. Being married has been an awesome thing for me, I have gained a commendable 12kgs in just about 6 months :D..yap, i have. i feel nice carrying around myself at 74kgs!!
My nominees are: (the rules didn’t indicate a specific number so i will nominate 11).
Am out. Thanks again Fatmawaty for the nomination!